There is a config file in the zip file.
<setting name=”Adaptor” serializeAs=”String”>
<setting name=”UtorrentURL” serializeAs=”String”>
<setting name=”Username” serializeAs=”String”>
<setting name=”Password” serializeAs=”String”>
This is a handy little program that will monitor your VPN connection and if for some reason the VPN disconnects it will stop your uTorrent downloads. Once the VPN reconnects it will start the downloads back up.
- uTorrent client with WebUI running.
- .NET 4.0
I had a need to be able to merge files from one hard drive to another. This was created with TV series in mind. Source drive on the left, remote drive on the right. It will compare files and directories and give you a list of files missing from left to right. Duplicate files tab added to sort out duplicates within a folder.
- TV Mode: Only merge existing TV series already on the remote drive and do not add missing.
- Date: Compare Date and replace those files where the date is greater (Bad file that was replaced)
- Size: Compare size and replace those files where the size is greater (Higher Resolution)
- Duplicate: Compare TV and Movies and look for duplicates. TV will compare the Season and Episode for duplicates. Movie will compare regardless of the year.
- .NET 4.5
Software provided by OzPlanet Inc. is for illustrative purposes only which provides customers with programming information regarding the products. This software is supplied "AS IS" without any warranties and support. OzPlanet Inc. assumes no responsibility or liability for the use of the software, conveys no license or title under any patent, copyright, or mask work right to the product. OzPlanet Inc. reserves the right to make changes in the software without notification. OzPlanet Inc. also make no representation or warranty that such application will be suitable for the specified use without further testing or modification.